Learn to dive locally
Building better divers
Open Water Scuba Diver Lessons
Here’s what you need to know.
Becoming a certified diver requires three steps:
Step one: Scuba Edu. through eLearning
Step two: Skills development in the pool
Step three: Open-water certification dives. (4 open-Water certification dives)
How it works
1. Sign up for our Beginner Scuba lessons.
We will provide you access to online training and send you a code to start the Open Water Scuba Diver course and master all the important academic information online. You can complete this phase through self-study, at your own pace, in the convenience of your home or office. eLearning courses work on mobile and tablet devices too.
2. We can select the starting date for your in-water pool sessions. Depending on how comfortable you are in the water, it usually takes 3-4 pool sessions to prepare for the Open-Water certification dives. Currently pool sessions are held on Saturday afternoons, Thursday evenings and Sunday mornings. You will be given a set schedule to attend, usually once or twice a week depending on the schedule.
3. Complete the four open-water certification dives under the supervision of an Instructor. You will apply what you have learned through eLearning and the pool sessions. You will also gain experience while learning practical lessons that can only be gained through real underwater world.
Referral destination certification dives.
After you have completed your four open water dives, you are a certified diver! If you have any difficulties with the process, we will be there to help you through the process. Please note that the destination dive center collects a fee for the open water dives you need for completing your certification. We will be here for all your equipment and service needs once you are certified as well!
Note, pool days and times are seasonal and subject to change.
All for a fixed price
1. eLearning materials
2. Required pool sessions (3-4)
3. Certification dives with us. (when doing full certification program)
Use of all required equipment:
Mask, Snorkel, Fins
Regulator,and Instruments, BCD
Tank and Weights.
In addition during Openwater Dives with us
Use of the above plus:
Wetsuits, Hood, Gloves, Booties Certification registration fees
Any entry fees to the dive location for the certification dives
The student is responsible for picking the equipment for certification dives and returning it to dive the center.
Additional air fills at dive location.
Optional, recommended but not required:
- Any additional scuba cylinder rentals
Open Water Referral Certification
The open water referral combines the advantages of learning back home with the thrill of diving in exotic locations. Students enrolling in a referral course finish eLearning and pool work at home us. We issue you the referral forms, which the instructor uses to verify the students' training before completing the open water certification dives.
Give the gift of Scuba
Be Remembered as the One Who Gave the Gift That Lasts Forever! Gift Certificates are the perfect gift for family and friends. All of us remembered who and what got us into Scuba diving. Friends get friends to dive. Be that friend. There are two gift options for Lessons and certification. SCUBA Lessons for Open water referral dives, allows the student to complete the certification dives at their vacation destination. SCUBA Lessons, eLearning, and Certification Locally. Complete the entire course here at home with us. Open water courses given locally can be one of the most effective ways to learn how to dive. This gift will kick-start a lifelong Adventure! Purchase a gift certificate email the certificate for you to print stick in a gift envelope and your gift is ready.