To Book Your Next Boat Dive
call TOLL FREE 1 877 SCUBA USA
Policies of 1 877 SCUBA USA for NJ Boat Diving
1. Payment in full is require to register for all dives. No
reservations will be held without full payment.
2. Dives canceled due to weather or sea conditions are to be
rescheduled by divers through the Dive Center. There will be no
cash refund for trips canceled by the Dive Center or Captain,
only store credit towards future dives. Destinations may be
changed due to weather conditions or if the sight is determined
to be unsafe.
3. A 14-day cancellation is required for transfer of credit.
Late cancellations and ?No Shows? loose dive fees unless the
spot is filled.
4. No refunds for seasickness, illness, equipment failure, or
unused rental equipment. Please take proper precautions.
5. All divers must have complete equipment for the dive planned.
Including, but not limited to, thermal protection, tanks,
regulator with octopus, pressure gauge, depth gauge, timing
device, BCD, knife. All scheduled dives with a depth of 60 ft or
more require the use of a ?Pony Bottle? or similar independent